Combo 2: ( Prince Alphonso Mango Online + Alphonso Pulp)
You can buy alphonso mango online by selecting any grade of mango, only weight is different. Alphonso mango taste will be the same once you order alphonso mangoes online.
Buy Prince Alphonso Mango online
- Alphonso Mangoes Standard Packaging in 1 Dozen (12 Nos.).
- Alphonso mango avg. weight 200 grams in size while packaging at farms.
- Alphonso Mango is packed based on transit time as raw, semi-ripe or ripe.
- On natural ripening weight of alphonso mango reduces by 20% to 22%.
- Rich, Creamy, tender textured, non- fibrous, juicy, aromatic mangoes.
- Do not refrigerate the mangoes unless fully ripe.
- Please refer FAQ for further information.
Buy Devgad Alphonso Mango Pulp Online
- Alphonso Mangoes Standard Packaging in 500 gms Pouch.
- Mangoes are hand-picked , sorted, graded, washed and carefully peeled.
- Pulp of approximately 1kg Alphonso mangoes results into 500 gms Pulp.
- Rich in Vitamins like Vitamin A, B complex & C.
- Low in fat and contains not more than 7% of added sugar.
- Can be enjoyed straight from the Pouch by young and old folks alike!
- Does not contain any preservatives & artificial colours.
- Does not contain any artificial flavours and thickeners.
- Tastes & smells exactly as freshly pulped Alphonso mango.
- Unopened Pouches, can be safely stored at room temperature!
- Shelf life is 18 Months.
Instructions for use:
Using our Mango Pulp you can be enjoyed wide range of easy recipes like mango milk-shakes/smoothies, ice-cream, yogurt, tropical cocktails, mousse, cakes, pastries, pies, muffins.
- Unopened Pouches of Alphonso Mango Pulp can be safely stored at room temperature. Once the Pouch is opened, it is recommended to store it in the refrigerator after transferring the contents into a glass jar and it is to be consumed within 7 days after opening of pouch.
Alphonso mango Characteristics
Devgad Alphonso Mangos are the succulent, aromatic fruits of an evergreen tree –Mangifera- indica Botanically, Alphonso mango is a drupe, consisting of an outer skin, a fleshy edible portion, and a central stone enclosing a single seed.A Ripe Alphonso mango sweetness is known to be 18 degree Brix and 0.45% acidity
The mango is thought to have originated over 5,000 years ago in the Hindo-Berma region, which extends from eastern India and southern China across Southeast Asia.
Mango seeds traveled from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa and South America beginning around 300 or 400 A.D.
The cultivation of mango began slowly moving westward with the spice trade. The Portuguese, who landed in Calcutta in 1498, were the first to establish a mango trade.
Spanish explorers brought mangos to South America and Mexico in the 1600’s.
Mango is a staple in the cuisines in all of the tropical and subtropical countries where it’s grown, from Southeast Asia to South America.
There are over 1,000 different mango varieties grown throughout the world.
The first attempt to introduce the mango into the U.S. came in 1833 to Florida. The mango has had a tumultuous history in Florida, due primarily to weather, minimizing the commercial production of the fruit in the early 1990’s.
A very small percentage of fresh mangos available commercially in the U.S. are grown in south Florida and southern California.
When to harvest is one of the most important decisions a grower faces when it comes to providing the marketplace with superior quality fruit.
We used the following parameters to determine if the fruit is mature and ready to harvest: fruit shape, peel color and texture, flesh firmness, flesh color, and soluble solids.
Varietal differences, growing regions, climatic conditions and growing practices also influence when the fruit is ready to harvest.
Mangos are transported to packinghouses as soon as possible and the utmost care is taken to keep them in the shade to protect the quality of the fruit.
Delivery alphonso mangoes online Across Delhi, Mumbai , Bangalore and other cities
We do deliver every corner of India within 4 to 10 days depending on harvesting of our mango season. Though customers required quick deliveries due to natural ripening and climatic conditions maximum delivery time is not more than 10 days.